- August 30th, 2016 429
This article assumes you’ve already purchased a dedicated IP address for your account, each site you’d like to secure with a Let’s Encrypt certificate will need its own dedicated IP address. Follow the guide – https://www.aspnix.com/kb/how-to-purchase-a-dedicated-ip-address-addon/ to purchase a dedicated IP.
- Login to the Windows control panel at https://panel.aspnix.com/
- Click the “Web Sites” icon
- Click the website you’d like to install the Let’s Encrypt certificate on
- If you do not see the “SSL” tab, please follow the step below or continue to step #6
- Click the “Switch to dedicated IP” option
- Click the “SSL” tab
- Click the “Install free certificate from Let’s Encrypt” button
- Select the required options on this form and click the “Create and install Let’s Encrypt certificate” button
Congrats! Your Let’s Encrypt certificate should now be generated and installed on your website.